Developed specifically for use in intense competition settings, Clarity Comp lenses feature highly advanced tints designed to enhance contrast and control light to provide perfect vision on every competition run.
Developed by optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, Clarity Comp lenses control the light spectrum to support intense focus over short periods. With different lens tints available for various weather conditions, the Fovea Clarity Comp supports those reaching their best in competition.
With a frame and lens shape designed in collaboration with POC Team athlete Aaron Blunck, the Fovea Clarity Comp benefits from maximal vertical and peripheral vision. The soft frame and triple-layer foam ensures a comfortable and secure fit on any face, giving flexibility and comfort in even the coldest conditions.
- Clarity Comp lens with base tint maximized for contrast and competition
- Unique Spektris mirror coating
- Designed for a large field of view
- High density ventilation padding prevents too much airflow inside the goggle at very high speeds.
- At lower speeds, airflow may be stopped entirely, increasing the chances of fogging.
- Includes spare Clarity Comp lens for low light condition
- Triple layer foam for comfort
- Anti-fog treatment
- Anti-scratch treatment
- Lens shape: Spherical/TORIC lens
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- Clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- Clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- Rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- Once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact.
Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.